Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Policy
"We do everything we can to ensure that our impact on the environment is positive and effective and benefits the wider community as well as the business environment in which we operate.,,
Our mission is to bring the highest quality products and state-of-the art technology from world class suppliers to develop new services in the growing, but challenging markets of Africa.
Motivated by a passion for empowering the people of Africa and coupled with a pioneering spirit for introducing new technologies and knowledge, Balton CP (BCP) strives to achieve commercially sustainable development in all its fields of expertise. In support of this, we are committed to high standards of environmental health and safety.
We are committed to the environmental health and safety and our ROlicy is:
- To ensure compliance with all applicable environmental health and safety (EHS) laws, regulations and requirements across our business activities in all countries in which we operate.
- To allocate the necessary resources to fulfill our strategies, training and program that bring added value, awareness, responsibility and accountability to the entire organization.
- To provide a safe and healthy work environment through ensuring personnel are trained, informed and motivated to act safely and in respect to the environment.
- To manage EHS risk effectively, actively seeking and acting upon material opportunities to reduce risk and improve EHS standards.
- To participate and consult with all stakeholders, both internal and external, regarding all EHS matters.
- To asses activities carefully, taking into consideration human health and the environment by integrating principles of risk control in each stage of Balton's operations. (Value Chain)
- To select suppliers, business partners and contractors with consideration of their ability to run safe and environmentally responsible operations.
- To constantly monitor and review our EHS Policy and its implementation to ensure continuous improvement in our performance
ALL BCP Group employees are expected to carry out business activities in accordance with this EHS Policy and act responsibly.